Tuesday, October 02, 2007

SMASH & RUN .... err No!

For those of you who don't already know, I had a wee little accident the day after my birthday (Monday 24th) involving me hitting the ground, whilst coming into land, rather harder than is recommended. This resulted in a broken femur, but luckily nothing more serious. So here are a couple of x-rays, before and after. The second shot shows the titanium pin that runs down the length of my femur and one of the screws that holds it in place. Ouch!






I'm now out of hospital and back home in Queenstown, hobbling round on crutches trying not to annoy Jen too much. Please pray for my healing to be super quick so I can get back to work, and for Jen to have masses of energy and grace to look after me while I recover. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Denis said...

I feel your pain as I am currently going thru the same thing. I too have started a blog of my adventures as I heal..

http://6to12.blogspot.com/

I hope that you healed up okay!

Denis

2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home