Wednesday, March 29, 2006

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS...

I haven't posted in quite a while, mainly because I haven't taken any great photos recently! The course has been keeping me pretty busy, and last week I did my "undie hundie" which is my 100th jump....in my undies, hence the name. It was a little bit chilly, as you can probably imagine, and skydiving without a jumpsuit is a fair bit more difficult than jumping with one because you have much less grip on the air so you slide around quite a lot!

Now I've got 100 jumps though I can start using a camera on my helmet to film other people in freefall, which will be really cool. I've done 5 one-to one coaching jumps and I have the video footage from those jumps, so I'm going to make a little compilation video and try to put it up online, and send a copy home.

I should have some photos to post pretty soon, of me actually skydiving! Keep watching....

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

Dude Im impressed you managed to keep em on all the way down !!!!! Do you harness up tight did you to make sure you didnt lose your undies rofl :-)

8:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home